- Member of the Plant Leadership Team reporting to the President/CEO of PMG-PA.
- This position is a highly visible within PMG and to our customers. As such, you are considered the Manager/Champion of the Quality department, a Leader to the organization and an expert contributor to all quality related concerns.
- You will monitor and report the monthly reporting (regarding KPIs, budget deviations, etc.) and ensure the timely preparation of the reporting in accordance with Quality Policy.
Desired Quality Manager:
- Engineering or comparable college degree with professional experience
- Prior experience as a manager completing tactical activities as well as defining strategies to resolve business/quality concerns.
- Minimum 5 years progressive Quality experience in Automotive Manufacturing (tier 1-2 supplier)
- Proven analytical and conceptual skills combined with a high level of problem-solving competence and an affinity for manufacturing processes
- Expert knowledge of Quality (APQP/PPAP), root cause analysis and problem-solving tools
- Well-versed in dealing with ERP systems (ideally SAP), CMM, minitab and MS Office.
- Excellent communication/relational skills to facilitate problem resolution & drive action. Executive presence to work PMG & customer at all levels.
- As an internationally oriented company with clear information and decision-making structures, we offer you an interesting and challenging field of activity with a wide range of international development opportunities for your career
- Of course, you can expect attractive and performance-oriented remuneration
Please send your complete application stating your income expectations and earliest possible starting date by e-mail to: Mr. Michael Mowrer; firstname.lastname@example.org